I finally found out what my final grades were for the semester. I ended up doing pretty decent! Just by getting the grades it affirms the fact I know that there is a loving God haha :). It was a really rough semester for me! I got all my stuff packed up out of my apartment with the help of my mother, sister Malissa and Hope, grandparents and my friend Tyson Woodbury. Between then and now I've been able to spend time with my sister Coleen (from San Francisco), brother in-law Todd, nephew Jake, Aunt Virginia (from Utah), Uncle Guy (from Oregon) and Dawson grandparents besides those that live here in Lewiston! It was a great treat.

Left to Right: Grandpa Dawson, Dad, Aunt Virginia, Uncle Dan, Uncle Guy and Grandma Dawson
My little Jake :)
Coleen and Todd. Jake's amazing parents!
Tyson and I playing at the park with the family
Jakey and I swinging. He loves it, too!
Me watching the boys shooting the 50 caliber rifle!
Tyson, Dad and Todd watching Uncle Guy shoot.
The result of the morning.
Tyson, Malissa and I messing around.
Tyson and Hope all dressed up and ready for church!
Loving on my little nephew! Look at that smile! :)
Tyson and I just having some fun together :).
Us enjoying mom's homemade pizza! Mmm!!
Here I am sitting at my parents' computer 4 hours before my plane leave the ground and takes me on my way to Virginia. I thought I would update my life at little. There will be more updates soon when I get settled, but for now this is what has been going on in my life!



No comments:
Post a Comment