A group of my friends and I from the single's branch went to the midnight showing of Transformers. We actually got the perfect seats, got there an hour early and saw the last part of Year One. We filled up a whole row of seats! It was a lot of fun.
Nate Tanner and I taking a picture together. He had to lift me up and hold me because I was too short.
Nathan Hansen has some of the funniest facial expressions ever. He cracks me up!
Omar Valverde, Amanda Turlington, Bryan Call and Nathan Hansen waiting for Transformers to start!
Hayley, Brooke Russell and Nate Tanner were waiting with me, too.I loved the movie! Bumblebee and Optimus Prime messed some people up! It was action packed and suspensful and absolutely awesome! It was totally worth the 4 hours of sleep I got last night.



No comments:
Post a Comment