Yesterday I had the pleasure of waking up at 6 AM to drive 40 minutes to the church so I could drive another 2.5 hours to Nags Head, North Carolina to go to the beach! It was all so worth it. It's is so beautiful there and I collected some pretty awesome shells! The waves were huge and fun to ride. I guess there was a huge jelly fish where some of us were swimming, too. It kind of brought me back to reality that I was actually in the ocean where there are some dangerous creatures. The ocean itself has catastrophic power and isn't to be taken lightly, or ELSE! Anyway, there was a good group of people and they fed us Krispy Kreme donuts and KFC chicken. I swear it was over 90 degrees because at the end of the day I was definitely crispy. You'd think I was related to a lobster by how red I was...and still am. I was in some insane pain, but it's gotten a little better with the cold showers and aloe THANK HEAVEN.Sunday, June 28, 2009
North Carolina
Yesterday I had the pleasure of waking up at 6 AM to drive 40 minutes to the church so I could drive another 2.5 hours to Nags Head, North Carolina to go to the beach! It was all so worth it. It's is so beautiful there and I collected some pretty awesome shells! The waves were huge and fun to ride. I guess there was a huge jelly fish where some of us were swimming, too. It kind of brought me back to reality that I was actually in the ocean where there are some dangerous creatures. The ocean itself has catastrophic power and isn't to be taken lightly, or ELSE! Anyway, there was a good group of people and they fed us Krispy Kreme donuts and KFC chicken. I swear it was over 90 degrees because at the end of the day I was definitely crispy. You'd think I was related to a lobster by how red I was...and still am. I was in some insane pain, but it's gotten a little better with the cold showers and aloe THANK HEAVEN.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment