
My life is going to change quite a lot here in about two weeks. On May 25th at 7:00PM I'll get on a plane and start the 2,719 mile journey from Lewiston, Idaho to Williamsburg, VA. I'll reside there for about 6 months and everything will be different. The culture, climate, people, surroundings and everything else. It'll be a whole new world. I'm looking forward to it definitely, but lately I've found myself pondering the reality of it a lot. I'm going to miss my family very much I can tell already and all the friends I have made here. However, I feel it's a much needed change. I know that I'll learn a lot about myself and mature and have some amazing experiences I wouldn't be able to have if I didn't go. I'll be happy to help my aunt out with her boys as well. There's nothing wrong with getting more practice with children.
Until that day I have three finals to get through next Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and lots of time with my family. My sister Coleen, brother in-law Todd and 1 year old nephew Jake will be visiting fro San Francisco on the 20th and my paternal grandparents will be arriving in Lewiston within the next hour. I'm going to soak up the time with them as much as I can!



No comments:
Post a Comment