Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I don't get to see my kindergartners anymore...

My last day volunteering at West Park Elementary School was last Friday. It was so sad to say goodbye to those kids. I've grown to love them all so much and seeing their little faces so sad when I told them it was my last day was enough to break my heart. My little Madison said "Will you send me a picture of us so I'll never forget you?" Stella and Bailey said "Nooooo, it can't be your last day!" Brenden said "Here's my phone number so you can call me...." Not being able to see them twice a week made my move to VA that much harder. Here are some pictures of my kids! I'm going to miss them so much!
Mrs. Hill and I.
Jackie, Caira, Addie and Aengus
Madison, Stella and Bailey
J.J., Brenden and Skyler
My jump rope friend Kalkidan :)

No comments: