Thursday, November 20, 2008

Brother Palouse Pageant

Last weekend (November 14) was the 2nd Annual Brother Palouse Pageant. It's basically a spoof on a beauty pageant, but for the amazing single guys in the wards of the Moscow University Stake. We had 7 contestants and they all did a great job! I was really impressed. I had to help put it together along with my friends in the calling Natasha Bowser and Eric Lind. I had fun going to all the practices not only because I was in it as well, but because it was quite entertaining. Joseph Seegmiller ended up doing it last minute which I am extremely grateful for. He kind of got sucked into doing it and I know he really didn't want to, too much, but he did such a fabulous job and got 1st runner-up! =) He's pretty much amazing. Anyway, Here are some pictures of the night. Dan Mosman also ended up doing it on a whim as well. He and I were dance partners and won the dance part of the competition! Although the little tango routine we had wasn't very long it was a blast practicing and then performing it!
The "stage"...
The group...
The guys: Jens Carlson, Jake Dahl, Joseph Seegmiller, Dan Mosman, Spencer Paulson, Jake Adams and Colt Landon
Dan and I showing our stuff!
Those silly boys...they're my favorite. =)

Cheese!!

No comments: