Saturday, November 1, 2008
- HALLOWEEN -
I haven't dressed up for Halloween since I was 13. However, this year I dressed up with my best friend Nicole and my ex-boyfriend's fiance (now my friend) Julie. It's kind of funny...but anyway we were fairies. Our inspiration came from the three fairies on Sleeping Beauty. Nicole was the pinky fairy, Julie was the blue fairy and I was the green fairy. We went for simple costumes and just wore jeans and a solid color t-shirt, jeans, fairy wings, fun eye shadow and long white gloves! It was fun getting ready and I think they turned out to be cute. It was nice that we were able to take our time getting ready. We went to a Halloween party at a girl's house from the wards here and then after we went to Nicole's and watched Hocus Pocus. I love that movie, but it's been a while since I've watched it (or any of us for that matter) and I saw it in a different light this time around. Maybe it's just because I'm older and wiser ;-). It's funny I don't even know what I did, or where I was for Halloween last year. Weird.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment