My 20th birthday was the following Friday. One of my best friends Nicole threw a party with the help of my guy friends Jake Dahl, David Otterstrom and Carlos Jimenez! Nicole made me a heart shaped cake with purple frosting. It was really yummy! Also, they got one of my favorite flavors of ice cream: Rainbow Sherbet! We played Moods and Disney Scene It. Of course David did the DJing. He and I have the same taste in music so he play all the songs that make you wanna get up and shake your booty..haha. =) It was fun and I loved having my friends with me on my birthday. I got lots of birthday calls, too which were my favorite. Also that day I got to go volunteer with my kindergarteners at West Park Elementary. I love working with the kids...I guess you could say volunteering there is my hobby. I get to do it twice a week and it really makes my life more fulfilling I think! =) I love kids.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Sixteen & Twenty
So James came up here to Moscow the weekend after his 16th birthday to spend some time with me and my cool college friends. We had a lot of fun watching a movie with my friends and going to the game with Nicole and some of my guy friends. Carlos and I were at Domino's the day before and landed some free pizza and the best seats in the house. We got to sit on a couch at the very top of the stadium and eat some yummy pizza!! This picture was taken October 4th:

My 20th birthday was the following Friday. One of my best friends Nicole threw a party with the help of my guy friends Jake Dahl, David Otterstrom and Carlos Jimenez! Nicole made me a heart shaped cake with purple frosting. It was really yummy! Also, they got one of my favorite flavors of ice cream: Rainbow Sherbet! We played Moods and Disney Scene It. Of course David did the DJing. He and I have the same taste in music so he play all the songs that make you wanna get up and shake your booty..haha. =) It was fun and I loved having my friends with me on my birthday. I got lots of birthday calls, too which were my favorite. Also that day I got to go volunteer with my kindergarteners at West Park Elementary. I love working with the kids...I guess you could say volunteering there is my hobby. I get to do it twice a week and it really makes my life more fulfilling I think! =) I love kids.





My 20th birthday was the following Friday. One of my best friends Nicole threw a party with the help of my guy friends Jake Dahl, David Otterstrom and Carlos Jimenez! Nicole made me a heart shaped cake with purple frosting. It was really yummy! Also, they got one of my favorite flavors of ice cream: Rainbow Sherbet! We played Moods and Disney Scene It. Of course David did the DJing. He and I have the same taste in music so he play all the songs that make you wanna get up and shake your booty..haha. =) It was fun and I loved having my friends with me on my birthday. I got lots of birthday calls, too which were my favorite. Also that day I got to go volunteer with my kindergarteners at West Park Elementary. I love working with the kids...I guess you could say volunteering there is my hobby. I get to do it twice a week and it really makes my life more fulfilling I think! =) I love kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment