Tuesday, December 9, 2008

FOOD, FAMILY, FUN = Thanksgiving Break

Being home for Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. I enjoyed the time to just chill with the family and not have to worry about going to school at all. I'm looking forward to being able to do that again in a couple weeks! =) Anyhow, here are some pictures from the holiday. It was a small gathering this year as family has moved away and gone to be with others for Thanksgiving, but it was very enjoyable. I prefer smaller groups anyway so it was perfect! I had all my brothers with me which was nice. The first day I was home my mom, Hope and I went to the lighting ceremony for Locomotive Park! It's a great park lit up completely with Christmas lights, Christmas music and a fireplace. It's a lot of fun to visit with family on a chilly winter evening. Other than that it was just Thanksgiving dinner and hanging with the family. It was a much needed break that's for sure.

No comments: