Sunday, December 28, 2008

~Amigos y Sombreros Nuevos~


Anthony (in the pictures below) helped me pick out these hats. I love them! I wish I would have gotten hats a lot sooner. They are really comfortable, cute and help when I don't really want to do my hair. Hurley is the way to go if you didn't notice ;-)


So here are a couple of my new friends. I love being friends with guys!! They don't have very much drama if any at all...well unless they start liking you which has happened with one of them. They are hilarious though and crazy so we have a lot of fun together. The guy in the green shirt is Brooks Robinson (24) and the one in the white is Anthony Strunk (22). The latter likes me a lot so that has caused some drama, but I'm getting through it. =)

No comments: