
It was good this year, small but great :). I don't really like the presents part as much as the family part. It's nice to have everyone come together. I'd rather have all my siblings in the same place every year than get any presents. Quality time is the best gift I can get. All the rest is just stuff unless it's something sentimental. The gifts I made my mom and dad this year made them cry. In my opinion that's a successful Christmas. As you can see in the picture below it's just a collection of pictures of us two and then I wrote things that they have given me, shown me, taught me, etc. My dad and I are both crying in this picture even though you can't really tell too much.

I had to get a picture with my brother Ben and my nephew Alec since I don't get to see them much. It'll be going up on my wall at home :). They're crazy, but way fun of course!

Me and all the sibs at home on Christmas morning. I wish the rest could have been there, too!

Me and all my sobrinos except Alec because he was still eating and Jake of course because he's much too little and far away in San Francisco. I'm sure he'd enjoy sitting on someone's lap and watching while trying to eat some of it, too though! :)


Lastly, mom wanted to get a picture of us with the snow since we got a white Christmas this year! I was shocked when I got to Lewiston and there was a foot of snow on the ground. As of this morning most of it has melted, but it's supposed to snow most of this coming week so we'll see what happens, but a white Christmas in Lewiston is pretty historic! :) I wasn't complaining.
No comments:
Post a Comment