Tuesday, July 29, 2008

¡TOSHIBA!

I recently ordered at Toshiba laptop...and it's going to be here on Thursday!! I'm so excited. I decided it was a need this year because I'll be living about 10 minutes from campus. I really didn't want to be walking from the library at 12AM by myself in the dark. DANGEROUS. Here is my purchase.

Because I bought this certain laptop I get a mouse, printer and backpack for FREE!! It was a great deal and I'm really going to step it up on the effort this year.


I shouldn't have any excuses as to why I didn't get anything done. Even if I did have some it's not like the professors would care, I guess that statement was more for me than anything...haha anyway, here it is!! I'm so excited for this academic year..I have a feeling it's going to be great! =)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Pamilla... so fun to see you here and read what you've been up to. (I found you through Paige.) You're such a cutie!! I miss seeing you around!