Now here's the fun! The boy on the left is Cody Woodbury(advid rock climber, like outside in nature not on a wall in a gym). He's so random and fun and likeable...but so is the boy to my right. That is Jake Dahl (Chemical Engineering). Unfortunately Cody is my age and attending BYU-Idaho and going to be on a mission in the near future. However, Jake is a few years older than me and going to be around in the fall.
This is a BEAUTIFUL place! Too bad the Dalton's are selling it and moving in a few months. =( Sad, sad business. David Otterstrom (amazing vocalist and also very likeable) wanted to take a picture of me with the background..so here you have it! =)
This here is a picture of Eric Baumgartner and I at the Dalton's. He's another guy my age. He's sooo amazingly talented with wood working. It's incredible. He's a great cook, too. He'll be around in the fall, as well. 
Boys, boys, boys... For now I really don't want to be in a relationship until I get situated into the fall semester and maybe not even then. There's too much to worry about and I don't need the extra hassle right now! They're fun to flirt with, but that's about it at this point in my life. I'm loving that I'm getting to know them all!! =)
Next weekend I'll be heading back up to Moscow and Saturday we'll be going to Elk River Falls! I'm really excited..so I'll be updating again soon. =)
If my mom gets hired full-time for the school district there's a chance I'll be able to use her insurance and not have to pay for my own, which would also save me stress and most of all MONEY! =)
So basically life is going GREAT...and I'm loving it. =)



1 comment:
I love the glasses!! You are a hottie!!
Post a Comment