Monday, July 21, 2008

Food, friends and the great outdoors...

A great weekend in Moscow, ID yet again!! I'll give you the breakdown:

Friday:
1. Stake Musical
2. Denny's
3. Slumber party at Vanessa VanTassell's house!

Saturday:
1. Elk Creek Falls
2. Hung out with David Otterstrom and Eric Baumgartner
3. Jake Dahl took me to The Dark Knight (Batman)

Sunday:
1. Church
2. Dinner at the Dalton's in Deary.
3. Game night!!

I didn't realize how busy my weekend was until I started telling my mom about it. Denny's was really fun because it was about 15 of us LDS kids at one table laughing hysterically and singing songs =)! EVERYONE was looking at us.

Oh ya...and I wasn't originally going to get anything because I didn't get paid on time like I was supposed to, but Jake offered to pay for it. "Get whatever you want," he said. That's pretty bold for Jake. He even said in a group once that he doesn't make gestures like that unless he really likes someone...maybe something will come of all this =)?! I had a crush on him when I first met him last August, but I could never tell if he liked me. Dating really IS all about timing, huh? Well then only time will tell! =D

David Otterstrom, Vanessa VanTassell, and I.

Jake Dahl, Vanessa VanTassell, me, Eric Baumgartner chillin' at Denny's


I've gained a new friend and her name is Vanessa VanTassell! She's way cool and we got to hang out a lot this weekend. I love it when you find people you just click with and that we did! The only sad thing is she goes to school at BYU in Provo so I'll lose her prescence next month =(.


Elk Creek Falls was WAY fun. There was a lot of hiking involved, (had I known I would have worn the proper shoes) but gorgeous waterfalls. A group of us climbed up, around and above the water fall. The water was perfect and I ended up getting my pants soaked. It was really relaxing.Jake Dahl and I after playing catch with the football. =)

David, Vanessa and I on top of the waterfall!

Vanessa and I enjoying the view.

This isn't everyone that went, but a good chunk. Jake putting his arm around me was quite unexpected!! haha.


Life is GOOD. =)

1 comment:

Coleen and Todd Staples said...

That IS a busy weekend. It sounds like so much fun. I love meeting new friends, they make old things seem exciting again:) You are one busy girl! Ppl are going to have to schedule time with you pretty soon. Better get your planner ready for the fall!