I head off to college again in two weeks! This will be my sophomore year. I'll be taking Spanish 302 Advanced Composition, English 102, French 101 and Literature of Ancient Greece. There will be LOTS of writing this year and reading and as always memorizing a new language and new things about old ones (Spanish and English). I'm really looking forward to the change in pace, new people, learning new things and having new experiences. =) I CAN'T WAIT!!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Coleen and Jake came to visit! =)
Coleen and Jake were able to visit this last week. It was so great to see them and bond with the nephew. The next time I see him he'll be so big! Anyway...here are some pictures from the week:
Too bad I didn't feel like actually getting ready all week except for Sunday. haha
Here's little Jake with the bear blanket grandma made for him! So cute.
Having fun with grandma and grandpa Dawson.
The one day that I got ready...haha. It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon so we decided to sit outside and enjoy the weather.
The first night Coleen and Jake were here. He was passed around quite a lot.
All of these pictures seem to be in reverse order because this was dad greeting them at the airport!!
I head off to college again in two weeks! This will be my sophomore year. I'll be taking Spanish 302 Advanced Composition, English 102, French 101 and Literature of Ancient Greece. There will be LOTS of writing this year and reading and as always memorizing a new language and new things about old ones (Spanish and English). I'm really looking forward to the change in pace, new people, learning new things and having new experiences. =) I CAN'T WAIT!!
I head off to college again in two weeks! This will be my sophomore year. I'll be taking Spanish 302 Advanced Composition, English 102, French 101 and Literature of Ancient Greece. There will be LOTS of writing this year and reading and as always memorizing a new language and new things about old ones (Spanish and English). I'm really looking forward to the change in pace, new people, learning new things and having new experiences. =) I CAN'T WAIT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
These are some great shots! I love the one of us on top, with Malissa holding baby Jake in the background. I miss you already sis! What a great trip that was.
Post a Comment