Wednesday, September 3, 2008
The Oregon Coast!
So pretty much the Oregon Coast is one of my most favorite places in the whole entire world! Every time I go to the ocean it seems to be therapeutic for me. I absolutely love how I can go be near it and then feel rejuvenated for what life has in store =). Someday I am going to live near it, near enough that I can go on a moments notice and not have it throw my life into chaos. Anyway, we went there for our first family vacation in 5 years and it was a really great time. We went and visited our relatives, the Ploghoft's who lived in Lewiston, but moved to Astoria about a year ago. It's a beautiful, fun place to visit. We also went to Longbeach, WA; Seaside, OR and Warrenton, OR. Here are some pictures!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment