Sunday, September 21, 2008

D-A-T-E

I got to go on a date with Joseph Seegmiller Saturday night...the boy I really really like (see previous blog). We had LOTS of fun! We went to dinner at Shari's and then to the fair in Lewiston. We had fun looking at the animals. Anyway, after the date was over and he took me home he gave me a hug!!! =) I was SO excited!!! Taking a step back to Friday there was a multi-stake single's activity and he and I danced the night away pretty much. We learned east coast swing, the salsa and a little bit of the cha-cha. Except for sleeping I was around him from Friday night at 8PM to Saturday night at 10:30PM. I loved it. Joseph is pretty much the perfect guy. He can sing, dance, play the piano, goes to the temple often and opens the door for me when he gives me a ride home. =) Here are some pictures of the date Saturday night:

No comments: