
Monday, September 15, 2008
BOY!!! Joseph Seegmiller....
So there's this boy and as the title of this blog says his name is Joseph Seegmiller. He got home from his mission at the end of May. He went to Uruguay on his mission so we both know Spanish and it's a lot of fun. As you can see he has blond hair and blue eyes. He has 7 siblings and lives in Troy, ID (about 15-20 minutes from here). He's majoring in Mechanical Engineering. One of the things I like is he likes to dance (yay!!). The funny thing is, is he's my ex-boyfriend Josh's childhood friend. He's in my ward as well, which is nice =). This weekend Nicole and I invited him over to make sugar cookies and watch a movie. He accepted the invite luckily! He and I had a lot of fun, which you can tell by the pictures. We decorated a cookie together (the one with our initials on it). There seems to be flow and a few people think that he and I should date. We'll see how everything goes. I'll keep showing him I'm interested and see how it goes from there. Hopefully out of all the girls that are going after him, I'll catch his eye! =) Here are some pictures.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
He's a cutie Pami!! Bien hecho!! ;)
Haha, I truly love you:) Keep up the good work, he's a keeper;)
Post a Comment