Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wow...the ocean!

It had been such a long time since I'd seen the ocean! Isn't it just beautiful? Well the day in Lincoln City was a blast. The first thing we did was go on the bumper boats near the lake. I got soaked because I was defenseless. My arms weren't long enough to reach out of the boat and splash anyone! =( unfair. From there we went to Mo's. While we were waiting in line Kyle (red shirt), Matt (white shirt) and I wanted a picture in the cool little boat outside that said "Mo's Lincoln City, OR." We ate soup in a sourdough bread bowl. It was really yummy and we played some games while we were waiting. Finally, after we'd already been wet and then were fed, we did a little shopping around and then left for the beach! Brittany and I weren't in the mood to change into wet swimming suits again, so we played on the beach while the boys (Zak, Matt and Kyle) went skim boarding. The water was really cold, so after a while we all decided to head to the Lake and swim around. Matt threw me in twice! The first time I got water up my nose...haha. He did pull me out of the lake when I asked him though, so that was nice of him. After a long day we retired to the hot tub and then finally a movie. It was a fun day!

No comments: