I think it was the first day in Salem that we went to the Carousel. There were hand carved and hand painted horses in actual size. They were beautiful. Brittany and I paid money, that's right, money to ride on the Carousel with a bunch of little kids. We were the only ones our age. Imagine that! We made Zak (Brittany's boyfriend) take pictures of us as we went around and around. :) Sometimes you just have to do stuff you used to when you were a kid.
Of course while I was there I had to do some shopping. Lewiston is DEFINITELY not known for it's shopping..haha. There were so many places to look. One of the stores Brittany and I stayed in the longest was Victoria's Secret. I ended up spending $40 for underwear...haha. I know right? It got me a stuffed pink dog...with a green backpack and yellow scarf. So cute..now what am I going to do with it? That is the question.
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment