Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Bowling, Red Robin and Karaoke

Another night we went bowling. It was boys against girls, of course. The guys always have to find a way to show up the girls. I don't even know who ended up winning...haha. I don't think anyone payed attention to that. Matt felt it was fun to randomly throw gutter balls for people when they weren't looking. Nice, huh? One of Brittany's friends used her crutch to bowl because she sprained her ankle in gymnastics. It was quite the night. All that exercise made us hungry, so we headed over to Red Robin. As you can see in the slide show...everyone wanted a picture with Red Robin. I got some soup! I absolutely LOVE soup! It's my favorite thing to eat, so that made me happy. However, I forgot the salad I ordered at the restaurant....so basically I spent $8 for a bowl of soup...haha..oops. Oh, and that wasn't the last activity of the night. We all ventured over to Matt's house for some karaoke! It was really fun and silly. The boys even sang. Matt said I had to sing, so I decided to sing Colors of the Wind from Pocahontas...lol. What a night! It was so nice to have so many people to hang out with!

No comments: