Saturday, July 7, 2007

My very own Bamboo tree!!!



So today in the mail I got a Lucky Bamboo tree from my friend Mike! =) Isn't it soo cool?! I named it Sogioka, after him. haha. I can't wait until the leaves fall of so I can plant more! =) It's for my room up at U of I. I'll have to put on my T'ai Chi music and do yoga in there. I'm so excited! Hopefully it won't die. They say it's really easy to take care of. Since I can't have a baby, it'll have to do. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go lucky bamboo tree! You know what they say at AA, get a plant. If you can keep the plant alive, get a pet. If you can manage not to kill it, you can have a relationship ;).

Army Strong!
Mike

Anonymous said...

I'm just dropping a comment by to say I've enjoyed the time we've had together. I hope we stay in touch. Have fun in Oregon and good luck with school.

Your friend,
Mike