Saturday, July 14, 2007
A day at the beach with the family!
So today was a lot of fun with the family! Most of my time was spent running through the water with a niece, nephew, Salina (their cousin) or Hopey in tow. Dragging around 6-8 year olds while running through water is quite the work out. Along with that, I spent a lot of time "riding" the big waves with the kids as the big boats went by. Oh ya and Salina and Maddy really liked it when I would count to three and throw them up in the air so they'd fall and splash into the water. Who knew you could get a cardio work out and some weight lifting done just by going to the beach?! :)Oh ya! We made a sand castle, too! Enjoy the slide shows. I know they are a bit much, just take it one at a time. :) There aren't any repeat pictures! Night everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment