YSA Dance: Poquoson, VA
The 25th there was a bi-stake dance for the singles in Poquoson, VA. That's about a half an hour from Williamsburg. It was the only dance I've ever been to where I've had that much fun and I've only been to like three dances total.Norfolk, VA
It was SO gorgeous that evening. I went with a few friends to watch one of their friends play at a restaurant. The live music was so wonderful, the view was beautiful and to landscape was perfect!Yorktown, VA
My friend Nate Tanner invited me to go with him to Yorktown Beach to take his dogs for a walk. I'd never been there before but Yorktown is quaint and the beach is pretty. However, it's infamous for the jellyfish in the water and washed up on shore.Williamsburg, VA
A couple days after the 4th a group of my friends and I went to Sno-to-go and it was yummy! For all of you who don't know what Sno-to-go is and have never tried it are missing out! It's alternating layers of snow cone and soft serve ice cream. It is DELICIOUS. We opened the back of the Element and played some music, danced and ate our yummy treats. It was a good time.Colonial Williamsburg, VA
Independence Day in Williamsburg, VA is a BIG deal. The Fife and Drum group plays at the end of the firework show and there are HUNDREDS of people who croud around in Colonial Williamsburg it's crazy. These fireworks were fun to watch, but very spastic.



No comments:
Post a Comment