



Josh and I spent the Sunday afternoon taking a walk around the 400+ acres his family has in Deary, ID. It's soo beautiful! We went to his cabin and then walked farther down to the river. There's quartz and mica all along the mountain path and I had to take some. It was fun identifying them since I've been taking a Geology class this semester. =) We had fun climbing around the rocks by the river and just enjoying the smell and beauty of nature. I had no idea that such beauty existed so close to the Moscow area! Josh says people from the East pay lots of money to hunt on his property and just see places like that. =)
I have a summer job offer in the bay area of California and I really hope it works out! I'll have my own private suite (bathroom, tv w/ Tivo, private phone, laptop)! I'll be a nanny...which is what I've wanted to do all along for a summer job. I also can just work and have two jobs in Lewiston all summer (which would probably be assisting a realtor and then just some other job like the movie theater), but this nanny position is a great opportunity. I'll be able to make the most money there, too! We'll see how it goes! =)
I get to move my stuff into my apartment starting this Thursday. =) woo hoo! Things are just coming together so well. I thank Heavenly Father for that. Without Him none of this would have worked out so beautifully. =) Prayers really are answered!
If you have a Myspace, or Facebook account you can see all the pictures from this last weekend. I have them posted in both places. =)



No comments:
Post a Comment