This summer I'm hoping I'll be able to get a job out of Idaho/Lewiston. Right now I'm thinking of being a nanny, or working at a camp back East, or possibly something up in Alaska. Hopefully if I do something besides being a nanny I could drag my brother Erick with me so he can get into school this fall. I've filled out the FAFSA for him, now he just needs to apply to schools and what not. I hope he does it! He needs the change, he said so himself! =) He's also working on becoming drug free. I'm really proud of him. He's really seeking change, yay!
Next fall, I might be getting an apartment with a girl who lives in my apartment/suite this year(we're not good friends so it should work out fine! She's way cool, too =]). Hopefully that works out. If that doesn't I have no idea where/ with whom I'll be living. =\
What's new:
- BOYFRIEND

Josh Dalton
age 21
blond hair, blue eyes
University of Idaho Track & Field
Mechanical Engineering
*how I met him: he sat down next to me in church/ birthday bonfire
- I'll get a better picture later, this one will have to do for now! =)
- March 6th - March 15th = Spring Break
Agenda:
Umatilla, OR
Red Wood Forest, CA
San Francisco, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Las Vegas, NV
Rexburg, ID
- I'll have complete details during/after the trip and photos, too! =)



No comments:
Post a Comment